About Dr. Halldorson
Dr. Christopher (Chris) Halldorson is a dedicated naturopahtic doctor located in Kelowna, BC. He focuses his practice on sports performance, and men’s health issues. Dr. Halldorson plans his treatments to support and empower his patients to meet thier health goals by addressing their physical, mental and spiritual needs.
Dr. Halldorson completed his Bachelor of Arts in Modern Languages from Augustana Faculty of the University of Alberta. He then completed his naturopathic medical training at the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in New Westminster. He is now practicing at Mind Body Soul Integrative Clinic in Kelowna, BC.
Outside of practice, Dr. Halldorson is an outdoor enthusiast who is passionate about nordic skiing. He is currently coaching with the Telemark Biathlon Club in West Kelowna. When there isn’t enough snow to go skiing, Dr. Halldorson enjoys running, mountain biking, yoga, hiking, backpacking, canoeing and camping.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts in Modern Languages (German & Norwegian) – Augustana Faculty of the University of Alberta
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine – The Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- CNPBC Pharmaceutical Prescription Authority in British Columbia
- BCCDC Immunization Certification
- BCCSU Addiction Medicine Diploma
- CNPBC Intravenous Therapy Certification
- CNPBC Acupuncture Certification
Dr. Halldorson is a member in good standing with the College of Naturopathic of British Columbia (CNPBC), the British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA) and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Medicine (CAND).
Dr. Halldorson takes an evidence-informed approach in his treatments, synthesizing modern and traditional medicine
His scope of practice includes:
- Acupuncture & Traditional Asian Medicine (TAM)
- Botanical Medicine
- Clinical Counseling
- Clinical Nutrition & Orthomolecular Medicine
- Laboratory Analysis
- Lifestyle Modification
- Pharmaceutical Prescriptions
- Physical Exams & Orthopedic Testing
- Spinal Adjustments & Soft Tissue Work